Back to all products
ARTeSIL® Custom Single-Use Silicone Liners are made of platinum cured silicone material, which is developed to significantly improve installation time, increase flow rates and reduce the risk of cross-contamination. These ARTeSIL® Custom Single-Use Silicone Liners are specifically designed to be flexible yet durable and can incorporate silicone tubing, braided hose and various single-use components such as sterile connectors, sensors, and barbed fittings, making our liners highly customizable to fit ARTeSYN®'s Single-Use Systems and the unique needs of our clients.
- Cleanroom produced and double bagged
- Raw material conforms to several USP and ISO requirements and is ADCF
- 60 Durometer, Shore A hardness material
- Eliminates entrapment issues, reduces the chance of cross-contamination
- Minimal dead legs
- High quality and cost-effective
- Reduces assembly times
- Optional gamma irradiation
- Fully customizable with an assortment of moldings and fittings
- Regulatory and Validation information available
For sizes, technical information or to request a quote, please use the buttons below or contact your ARTeSYN representative.