The single-use flow path made out of ARTeSIL® molded silicone has a seal-free actuation mechanism making it safe and reliable at point of use. The single-use tubing end is braided silicone available in 3/8 in., 1⁄2 in., 3⁄4 in., and 1 in. internal diameter.
With a range of sizes, the ARTeSYN® steam2® valves are suitable for use in liquid or gas transfer applications from upstream processing, downstream processing through to formulation and filling. The steam2® valves are suited to enable aseptic transfers of fluid from traditional to single use process wetted parts.
- Safe, reliable and simplified processing
- Simplified material validation
- Eliminated cross contamination risk
- Reduced down time
- Unrestricted flow throughput
- Simple reduced risk concept
- Process flexibility
- Increased sterility assurance
- Facilitated sterilization validation
- Closure resistance and reliability
- Suits both pressurized and unpressurized applications